Who benefits from Permanent Cosmetics?
- Anyone who desires freedom and convenience from daily makeup application.
- Look sensational without having to reapply makeup throughout the day.
- Those who are physically incapable or having difficulty applying makeup.
- Busy people with little time or talent to apply conventional makeup.
- People with allergies to conventional makeup.
- Nurses and employees who are not allowed to wear makeup while in sterile environments.
- Athletic people and those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily. Say good-bye to smudging, fading, streaking make-up You can participate in sports without perspiration ruining your make-up. Imagine permanent, carefree make-up that doesn’t streak or run while at the pool, beach, gym or dance floor.
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin.
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features. Permanent Makeup gives even balance to the face and features.
Those who desire to look their best at all times…
After a procedure, you will always look as though you are wearing “light” makeup. This has a very positive psychological value that definitely increases ones overall confidence and builds positive self esteem.
Accentuate your facial features to…
- Add drama to your eyes to make them more open or lifted.
- Contour and feather natural-looking eyebrows to look like your refreshed.
- Define your lip line and add fullness to your lips or give balance to uneven lips.
- Provide lip color that complements your skin and hair tones to wakeup the face.