Post Procedure Instructions in Middleburg Heights, OH
For All Procedures
(Eyebrows, Eyeliners, Lip Liner/Full Lips, Areola and Camouflage)
Immediately Following Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure:
Apply ice to treated area for 10 – 30 minutes. Ice helps reduce swelling and aids in healing.
For 14 days following application of permanent cosmetics:
- Apply antibiotic ointment sparingly twice a day for seven days until the procedure area has healed. Using a clean cotton swab do not use your fingertips.
- Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust, allow it to flake off on its own. Absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams or chemicals. Gently cleanse the intradermal cosmetic area with a mild antibacterial soap. You may rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry.
- Do not expose treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower.
- Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or Chlorinated pool water.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
- Use a total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
- Do not use mascara or eyelash curler for seven days post procedure. When you resume use purchase a new tube, the old tube may have bacteria in it.
- If you are a blood donor you cannot give blood for 1 year following your procedure. (Per American Red Cross)
- Use sterile bandages and dressings when necessary. (Areola and cmouflage procedure cannot be guaranteed. This is an experimental procedure.)
I understand that at the first sign of an infection, adverse reaction or allergic reaction to the procedure, I must notify Jaudon Sunde, a health care practitioner and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health – 5550 Venture Drive – Parma, Ohio 44130 – Ph: 216-201-2000
Failure to follow post-treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection. Remember, colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften. A touch-up procedure may or may not be necessary. Final results cannot be determined until healing is complete. Touch-up procedures must be made between 30-60 days following the procedure. Additional fees will apply for touch-ups after 60 days following the procedure. If necessary, an appointment for a touch-up can be made.
Enjoy your permanent cosmetics!