Permanent Makeup for Summer Q&A
Enjoy summers without being worried about makeup. If you are done with always worrying about your makeup, contact Jaudon Sunde Permanent Makeup. For more information, call us or request an appointment online. We are located at 18820 E. Bagley Rd.#1 Middleburg Heights, OH 44130.
Table of Contents:
Can you go in the sun after permanent makeup?
What are the benefits of permanent makeup in the summer?
How long before summer vacation should I get permanent makeup done?
How can I protect my permanent makeup in summer?
Recently there has been a lot of confusion about permanent makeup and what the best aftercare tips are on ensuring your permanent makeup stays fresh, clean, and safe after your treatment.
While there has been some misguided information being displayed on the internet as of late, let’s set the record straight about what you should and shouldn’t do when it comes to getting permanent makeup completed in the summer.
It is quite important that you avoid direct sun exposure and even tanning beds for at least a minimum of 4 weeks after your permanent makeup treatment. If you are to spend time outdoors, it is highly recommended that you wear hats to shade the areas in which you had permanent makeup complete.
Permanent makeup has become one of the most popular aesthetic services available in the last 10 years, this is it providing a beautiful makeup look without the extra work needed each morning or evening getting ready. A few other incredible benefits that permanent makeup can provide specifically to you in the summertime includes:
• You are able to essentially wake up with makeup on! How incredible is that? You are able to enjoy a morning coffee or tea or start your day without having to put on makeup. Minimal maintenance at its finest.
• No need to use toxic chemicals on your skin due to certain make-up brands putting this in their products.
• Permanent makeup cannot run, it’s waterproof, it won’t melt in the sun, and lasts for months to even years after your treatment has fully healed.
• Permanent makeup looks realistic to eyeliner, brow products, and lipstick application.
• Permanent makeup application is a fantastic alternative for those who have sensitive skin or allergies to regular makeup products.
• Permanent makeup application is often used as a corrective method for patients who have suffered from an accident and have permanent scars on their features.
• Permanent makeup enhances your beautiful natural features and provides a striking effect.
• Permanent makeup has no long-term health effects, and the products we use at Jaudon Sunde Permanent Makeup are clinically proven safe and approved for use.
Permanent makeup is the perfect pre-holiday treatment, you will be able to vacation worry-free and you will wake up looking beautiful, with no smudging, or creasing, and no running of makeup.
We highly recommend if you are planning a vacation, to have your treatment completed on an average of 3 months before your vacation, and your touch-up treatment one month before your vacation. This is to ensure your permanent makeup is not only healed but looks flawless for your summer vacation!
As well, permanent makeup will go into the layers of the skin to provide a permanent makeup look and needs to be completely healed before you enjoy the sun, salt water, or chlorine water, this is due to these substances impacting the final results of the permanent makeup if it is not fully healed.
It’s very important that you protect your permanent makeup from any UV either natural or artificial. UV rays can easily and dramatically fade the implanted pigment, and over time it can change the color of your pigment.
This is why it is so important that once the permanent makeup has healed, and you go out you cover up with a hat and/or sunglasses depending on the area you had permanent makeup done to, as well as sunscreen made for the face with a high SPF. If you are interested in permanent makeup and want to learn more about our permanent makeup treatments, as well as cost, contact Jaudon Sunde Permanent Makeup today! Call us or request an appointment online with our permanent makeup specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 18820 E. Bagley Rd.#1 Middleburg Heights, OH 44130. We serve clients from Cleveland OH, Middleburg Heights OH, Strongsville OH, Parma OH, Lakewood OH, Brooklyn OH, Akron OH, Sandusky OH, Mansfield OH, and Maple Heights OH.